Long-Term Care

I got a letter saying that Hancock is changing its name to "John Hancock USA," and the company is no longer licensed in New York. How will this affect my long-term care policy? What do I need to do?

Nothing about your policy or services will change. You do not need to do anything at all.

  • IAMNPF Image


Have feedback about this website?

Tell us what you think.